Why we use AngularJs?
- AngularJs supports testing.
- AngularJs supports Dependency Injection and makes separation of concern.
- It saves developer time while writing code.
- MVC (Model View Controller) architecture approach is used in AngularJs.
- It provides support to create Single Page Application (SPA).
- AngularJs application can run on all major browsers.
Note: – MVC stands for Model, View, and Controller. This is a design pattern or standard architectural pattern to develop a web application. This design pattern separates the web application into three different major parts such as Model part, View part, and controller part.
What are some Core Features of AngularJs?
There are following some most important core features of AngularJs.
- Controller: These functions that are bound to a particular scope of application. They control data. E.g. where data is coming from and how to display that data to the end user.
- Scope: You can bind your data between View and Controller using Scope. You can use it in both controller and View.
- Services: There are some several built-in services E.g. $http to make XMLHttpRequests. Services can help you to organize and share code across your application.
- Filters: It provides the facility to organize your data. For Example, you can format a string to upper case. And you can order your data in ascending and descending order with just one keyword.
- Directives: AngularJs has some built-in directives (E.g. ng-bind, ng-model, ng-class and etc).
- Route: It provides the facility to navigate different pages in your application while you have multiple pages in your application.
- Data-Binding: It provides the facility to synchronize the data between model and view components.
What is the prerequisite for AngularJs?
Note: – If you don’t Know about ASP.NET MVC 5, then click below link.
What we will Cover?
In this series, we are going to cover core concepts of AngularJs with ASP.NET MVC 5. we will start with basics and then go ground up with step by step.