The Greatest Online Professional Photography Class: How to Take & Sell Photos for Beginners & Advanced Photographers with just $10. Just grab it, Deal Ending Soon.
What Will you Learn in this photography course?
- You will know how to take amazing photos that impress your family and friends
- You will know how the camera truly works, so you can take better photos using manual settings
- You will know how to photograph in different scenarios like photographing kids, landscapes, panoramas, wildlife, and much more
- You will know how to edit your photos like a professional
- You will know how to compose images beautifully with basic photography rules
- You will know how to make money with photography
- You will know how to light your subjects with flash and natural lighting
- You will know how to take better photos with your smart phones
- You will know the history of photography
So you want to build your own apps? And you want to build them… from the comfort of your home… in your own time… without having to attend class… or wade through endless textbooks (or online guides). Am I right? And let me guess: you only want the latest technology, software and techniques—because you’ve got big plans, big ideas—and let’s be honest… you’re impatient and you want to jump the queue? take and learn android app development course. [Read more…]
Hi guys! From now in this tutorial, I am going to start a project “Employee” angular 2 app. I will start it from very basic level, and don’t worry if you are at beginner level. You will see step by step, how to implement angular 2 application. It’s basically an Employee listing application where you will see a list of employees with their data, user can insert new employee records, user will be able to sort them in various ways. So, you will learn lots of angular 2 features in this Employee angular 2 project. [Read more…]
Double Text is a repeat text writer that works with virtually any scripting and programming language. I use the program extensively to store, document and repeat code snippets for all of the programming languages in which I work. I find that it is to my advantage, therefore, to have this repeat text writer readily available to me regardless of where I am working in the Microsoft Visual Studio software development environment. With the program on the Visual Studio Tools menu, I do not have to bother with the Windows Start menu, or with getting back to my desktop to start the program. [Read more…]