What Will You Learn In This React Native and Redux Course?
- Create real-world native apps using React Native
- Make truly reusable components that look great
- Understand the terminology and concepts of Redux
- Prototype and deploy your own applications to the Apple and Google Play Stores
- Get up to speed with React design principles and methodologies
- Discover mobile design patterns used by experienced engineers
If you’re tired of spinning your wheels learning Swift or Android, this is the course for you. Authentication? You will learn it. Redux? Included. Navigation? Of course!
This course will get you up and running with React Native quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React components for mobile devices.
Both OSX and Windows supported – develop iOS or Android!
We’ll start by mastering the fundamentals of React, including JSX, “props”, “state”, and event handling. Source code is provided for each lecture, so you will always stay up-to-date with the course pacing. Special attention has been paid to creating reusable components that you’ll be able to make use of on your own fantastic projects.
If you are new to React, or if you’ve been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don’t quite ‘get it’, this is the React course for you! To learn React you have to understand it.
- Master the process of breaking down a complex component into many smaller, interchangeable components
- Grasp the difference between “props” and “state” and when to use each
- Render interactive, media-rich components in beautifully styled apps
- Develop apps that are unique, fun, and responsive
- Build on both Android and iOSplatforms
- Master integration with Firebase for user authentication
- Learn the core principles of navigationwith React Native